viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2010

Q&A: What papers do you need for car insurance?



 

Question by : What papers do you need for car insurance?Alright I don't know too much all I know is I'm determined, I want a car with car insurance on it. My dad has a car in which he is going to let me have and I am going with him next week to get car insurance. What papers do I need to present in order to get the car insurance because I want to be ready. I'm not sure what insurance I want yet but I believe he might be putting the insurance in his name and mine being that I am a young driver.Best answer:

Answer by JeffIf your dad puts you on his insurance , it will be alot cheaper and you don't have to do anything. Your dad can call them and tell them to put you on the insurance. he tells them what kind of car it is and they will tell him how much it will be. You only need liabilty insurance. Once you get the insurance you have to go get the registration at motor vehicles. Take the title of the car with you. providing you have a drivers license. After the registration is done and you have all the paper work. All you have to do , is take your car thru inspection. ( 45 days to do it ) good Luck

What do you think? Answer below!


My review (first one, awww...) of the new car pack that is coming out for the new Zunes to be released on 11.13.07. I also compare it to the original car pack that was released with the original launch of the Zunes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario